LP2: Software for Transport Management, Dispatch Handling & Freight Invoicing
Comprehensive, Decisive, Market-Leading – Your Transport Management Software LP2
Successfully used in many industries and companies: LP2, the comprehensive transport management software, is specialized for dispatch handling and freight management, including freight calculation and invoicing. LP2 is the market-leading transport management system (TMS) for manufacturing companies and sets industry standards in terms of performance, configurability and technology.
Top Features for Dispatch Handling
LP2 Transport Management Software – Provides Advantages That Pay Off Quickly for Your Dispatch Management:
Orders can be summarized to shipments automatically, which in turn are automatically combined to form transport – according to freely configurable criteria
Automatic, process-related printing of all shipping documents, e.g., freight documents, sending e-mails, notifications via text message, etc.
Consolidation to collective shipments according to customizable criteria
Consistent data throughout all processing phases guarantees maximum transparency with minimum project outlay
For transparency in coordination with all partners
Supports conventional and electronic customs clearing
High level of automation due to barcode scanners and scale connection
Powerful add-ons for a wide range of CEP service providers
Loading scan connection via Interface
Support for Your Goals
Managing Transports with LP2 – Our Transport Management Tool That Will Make Your Dispatch Handling & Transport Logistics Even More Efficient
The transport management software LP2 supports your unique logistics processes and, at the same time, your company profits from the stability, short project run times and the future-proof design of a market-leading software solution.
- You will improve the efficiency of your operative shipping logistics
- You can automate processes like credit note procedures, freight cost calculation and freight checking
- Lean web clients allow you to effectively integrate departments, remote locations and partners
- You will easily and comprehensively manage tactical and strategic transport tenders
Our recommendation:Arrange a non-binding consultation with our Transport Management Expert Christian Schneider.
Phone: +49 911 45009-311
»Our solutions create efficiency and prospects in transport logistics. We offer leading technology for modern transport management.«
Contact us – free & non-binding ›
Freight Cost Calculation and Freight Cost Controlling—LP2 Ensures Transparency in Your Logistics Costs
Automatic mapping with shipments/transport
Manual spot prices, conversions, observance of bulkiness, scale comparisons, accumulation, minimum and maximum values, and many more
Semi-automatic import of invoice data (e.g., freight invoices in Excel)
Expand LP2’s offerings and discover powerful add-on modules and options:
Enter orders remotely by using the web application LPOnline. Master tactical and strategic tenders with WebPublishing or TenderingPortal.
And keep track of your business thanks to evaluations, key figures and key performance indicators (KPI) provided by our statistics and controlling tool SP2.
Technology That Can Be Fully Integrated
State-Of-The-Art Technologies Seamlessly Integrated into Your IT Environment
The transport management software LP2 is a client-server solution for Windows that can be implemented in all modern relational databases. LP2 can be easily integrated in your existing IT environment, uses current options for electronic and/or web-based communication with various departments, locations, logistics partners, clients or customs. Its configurability and sophisticated technology make LP2 a future-proof solution that can be adjusted to fit any company’s requirements:
LPOnline: The Web Client
The High-Performance, Fully Digital LP2 Web Client for Entering Orders and Transaction Data
Suppliers register goods for pickup, company departments want to book transport, or clients want to return transport containers/racks used to deliver their goods: Typically, in all of these cases, the phone would ring, someone would need to enter the details manually into the system, your logisticians’ time would be tied up and most of these requests involve a lot of back-and-forth communication.
- Entry of external transaction data and transport queries: suppliers, departments, other locations, transport container pickup, etc.
- Configurable, structured request entry with all important, schedule-related information (mandatory fields/completion checks)
- High level of transparency while communication effort is considerably reduced
- Increased service quality towards inquiring parties
- LPOnline is completely integrated in LP2, there are no special scheduling processes: You can see inquiries from LPOnline in LP2 and schedule and trace them like any other transport (including combined shipping, multi-modal transports, etc.)
- Browser-based operation: No extra LP2 licenses are needed for connecting various locations and departments
- Minimal effort for your IT department
- Automated responses: Order status (acceptance, scheduling, transport status) is available in real-time to the inquirer
- Customization options available – for example cost approval/
allocation of costs to cost centers
- Displayed in your company’s corporate design
Succeed with Städtler
»In a Europe-wide tendering process, we chose LP2 and use the software for our self-billing procedures. We were able to reduce manual labor to a minimum, as the highly efficient system makes importing and integrating all tariff variants, including Siemens’ own tariffs, remarkably simple.«IT Information Services & Projects Manager, SIEMENS AG
Take Your Logistics & Your Efficiency to the Next LevelStädtler solutions set industry standards and create clear competitive advantages for companies with demanding logistics. How exactly?
Fill out the form and arrange a first
meeting with our logistics experts.
Your contact person:
Head of Transport Management
Phone: +49 911 45009-311